Friday, July 27, 2007

Indianapolis picks

For my office pool, here are my picks for Indianapolis:

24 Gordon- winner (I would hate to see it, but it will probably happen...)
48 Johnson- (ugh)
17 Kenseth- (2nd last year. Not really good a flat tracks, but always a good pick)
29 Harvick- (has won here once before and is really good at flat tracks.)
2 Ku. Busch- (Has been good here. Besides I need a car from the Penske stable...)
5 Ky. Busch- (I hate Hendrick Motorsports.)
11 Hamlin- (Really good at flat tracks, also.)
20 Stewart- (1 win. Seeing him climb the fence at Chicago didn't make me like him more.)
31 Burton- (Led the most laps at Indy last year.)
07- Bowyer- (Will make it 3/3 Childress cars in the top 10.)
42- Montoya- (He's raced at Indy more than anyone, and won the Indy 500.)

No comments: